Different versions of the BMC Rosette
Maurie Gilman and George Steele, 1960's
Original art-deco building still standing (2013), now retail shops.
Complete list of BMC Dealers Australia-wide.
Service Department had one discreet entrance in the side street.
By 1976 the sales activities had wound down and George Steele operated from the Narrabeen site as "George Steele Automotives". Steele moved to 386 Pittwater Rd North Manly in 1977 and was known to be still there in 1982.
Restored dealership in Eudunda, S.A. (photo by Steve Connell, 2013)
Klemke Motors, Walla Walla NSW (near Albury)
The Australian Austin 1800 Archives are made available by the Austin Motor Vehicle Club of NSW